The Annual TASH Conference themed, “A Movement United” is fast approaching. TASH is seeking volunteers to help during the conference. . The conference will be held December 11-14 at The Hilton in downtown Chicago. Volunteers are eligible to receive 80% off their full conference registration.
The TASH Conference is the one place where stakeholders from every aspect of the disability community come together to learn, share and grow in our collective effort to advance inclusion and human rights for people with significant disabilities.For more than 37 years, the TASH Conference has impacted the disability field by connecting attendees to innovative information and resources, facilitating connections between stakeholders in the disability movement, and helping attendees reignite their passion for the full inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of community life.
Volunteers are eligible to receive 80% off their full conference registration.
- Anyone interested in signing up for volunteer shifts must apply using our online form: https://edtash.wufoo.com/forms/k7x3p3/
- Volunteers who wish to receive a registration discount must commit to at least 10 hours of volunteer work at the TASH Conference.
- Once a volunteer signs up for at least 10 hours on the volunteer schedule, they will receive a discount code for 80% off their full conference registration.
- All volunteers are required to be TASH members or pay for their $30 basic membership in addition to the discounted registration fee.
- After November 15, the volunteer schedule will be locked and finalized.
- All volunteers are required to attend the volunteer orientation on Tuesday December 10, 2013.
- Questions about the program need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 540-9015.
Volunteer opportunities for one day attendees:
- Volunteer opportunities are also available for individuals with disabilities who can only attend one day at the conference.
- Individuals with disabilities who commit to 4 hours of volunteer work will receive 80% off the one-day rate and can then attend the rest of the conference events and activities on the day their shift.
We recommend that you review the conference program before choosing the times you would like to volunteer: http://conference.tash.org/