Welcome to FRCD!
Chicago’s Metropolitan Area Parent Training and Information Center!
FRCD is here to help you:
- Learn about your Rights and Responsibilities under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Make informed decisions about your child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Obtain appropriate services for your child
- Communicate more effectively with school professionals
- Come together with other parents who share your concerns and desires to make a difference
- Learn more about Early Intervention and transition services
- Effect positive change in your child’s school.
- Learn about what he or she needs to lead a productive and independent adult life
Family Resource Center on Disabilities serves the following 8 Illinois counties: Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will.
Have additional questions about FRCD? Contact us at 312-939-3513 or email email@example.com.