Annual State Testing of Students: Does Your Child Need an Alternate Assessment?
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
In this webinar, parents and families will learn…
- what Alternate Assessment is and what it looks like in Illinois.
- who does and does not qualify for alternate assessment and why.
- about the 1% Cap Rule in the Every Student Succeeds Act.
- how alternate assessment relates to the Illinois Learning Standards.
- how to talk to IEP teams about the alternate assessment.
- where to go for resources and information.
About The Presenter: Amy Deegan is the Principal Consultant for Low Incidence Populations in the Special Education Department of the Illinois State Board of Education.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.