A Webinar for EI Parents/Guardians
Everything You Want to Know About Transition (just maybe haven’t asked)
Soon your child will be turning three! Are you ready?
Join us for this webinar to help you prepare for your child’s transition from Early Intervention services to preschool. We’ll cover:
- Differences between EI and Early Childhood services
- Transition steps & timelines, and why they are important
- Eligibility for school based services
- Parent rights under the law
- Exploring your options
- Sharing what you know about your child, and
- Preparing to be an active participant in the educational planning for your soon-to-be preschooler!
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 Noon – 2:00pm Register for Jan 12 HERE–> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFvyZm4ICrySdTae2uSlWcyKuQmicdXrS3ySzBolUNgUN3sw/viewform
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 6:00pm – 8:00pm Register for Jan 19 HERE->https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfo0PnSrpOP1bzoyVFA204Tz7jNkwUXifLrHgrlYXX3q7bd4A/viewform
Family Resource Specialist
STAR NET Region II
You’ll be sent a confirmation email with a link to join the presentation
Questions? Contact Gina Musielski at email@example.com or 224-366-8571
This webinar is free. There are no credit hours provided for this webinar.