Anixtercenter offers unique employment support program, located at the Westin 0’Hare Hotel (Rosemont, IL), offers on-the-job evaluation services for people with disabilities.
- 10-week program provides an individual with an opportunity to experience community-based employment
- Real work experience in a hospitality environment, learning skills that can be transferred to other jobs.
- On-site support from Anixter Center and Westin staff
- Management feedback on individual’s marketable skills, including endurance and dexterity, communication, problem-solving abilities, and work attitude
- Upon completion of the 10-week program, placement services may be provided
- Daily transportation allowance
- Easy access to public transportation
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Open case with Illinois Department of Human Services
Tom Jahncke, Manager
Employment Services, Anixter Center
847-507-0976 / email@example.com